Would you love a job where you bring the fun
and excitement to the party? Where your smile is reflected in the faces of
happy children shouting "Mom, come look at this!" Rebecca's Jolly Jumps rents
bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, interactive games, food concessions and
many other party rental equipment, but what we deliver is hours of energetic fun
to families, school, churches, and businesses in the Sacramento and surrounding
Our employees are fun engineers, creating an atmosphere full of energy and excitement while bringing joy to our customers, We hire people who care about the quality of their work, how they look, and most of all, people who care about the quality of their work, how they look, and most of all, who care about the customer. Caring about the customer means insuring the fun stuff is thoroughly cleaned, highly maintained, and safely set-up on time for the party.
Caring about the customer means insuring the fun stuff is thoroughly cleaned, highly maintained, and safely set up on time for the party. As a company, we take excellent care of our rental equipment, and even better care of our employees. The right people, with the right equipment, can bring a party experience that customers love, time after time!
Our company is expanding and has several job openings that need quality minded people. If you take pride in a job well done, then we invite you to apply with us right away!
Delivery Driver (Independent Contractor)
- Own a reliable
pick-up truck with a tow hitch.
- Have a cell phone with active GPS
- Be familiar with the delivery area of Sacramento and surrounding areas
- Be physically fit, and have the streghth to move up to 200+ pounds on a hand truck
- Show a good driving record, proof of insurance and a valid drivers license
- Positive attitude and team player a must
- Have friendly interpersonal skills
- Can follow direction and keep a set delivery schedule
- Have strong communication and problem solving skills
- Must be able to make good decisions when working independently
- Have the ability to balance customer's need and company needs
- Must be able to handle pressure and difficult customers without confrontation
Responsibilities include loading, delivering,
setting-up, cleaning, taking down, and returning
equipment to/from warehouse to our customer’s site.
You will be responsible for insuring all safety and
operating instructions for the equipment is fully
reviewed with the customer. You will deliver to
backyard parties, schools, churches, and businesses.
You may also deliver to fairs, festivals, and other
large events. When transporting our equipment, items
are tied down, stored according to procedures, and
protected and treated with the same care you would
give moving your mother’s china cabinet.
Compensation: Between $100 - 300 per day, depending on how many deliveries and the equipment delivered. There is also compensation for gas.
Work Hours: Most of our deliveries are on the weekends. Deliveries during the week can usually be scheduled around school or other work schedules.